Baby On Board

Five years ago, when the hubby and I were dating I once quipped to him, “There is a child in all of us,” to which he rather sweetly replied, “But your Child is always outside,” referring to the fact how child-like I can be. Five years since then, a big fat Indian wedding later; living in three different countries before finally calling UK our new home, lots of loving & laughing together later I am happy to say: there is a child in me!

babyonboard

I still cannot believe that my 21st week has started today (that is five months over!). Ever since, peeing on the stick some zillion times and going from disbelief to euphoria to sheer joy it has been one amazing ride so far. At 21 weeks (and counting) I can feel the little flutters and sometimes when I am lucky a kick or two. Never, ever I thought I would be this fortunate to experience this incredible (words fail me) feeling.

babyonboard

baby on board

Pephem Dress: Zara (non-maternity), Coat: French connection, Booties: Asos/ New look (old), Hat: H&M, Bracelet: Gifted, Watch: India.

I have promised myself to enjoy my pregnancy in style and with a beaming positive attitude; even on days I feel less than fine. So, help me God šŸ˜‰

23 Comments

1. vandana
    January 22, 2014 / 9:17 am

Congrats Dhanya & Jithu… God bless u both wd loads of happiness… enjoy

2. Sudha Srivalsan
    January 22, 2014 / 9:45 am

Wow Dhannu šŸ™‚ you look lovely. Enjoy every bit of this amazing feel. Tkc and God bless

3. Nitya
    January 22, 2014 / 9:53 am

wow, this is amazing! words cant express the joy i felt on reading this..all the best and love u loads…

4. anu joshi
    January 22, 2014 / 10:11 am

How extremely open & sweet is this whole photo essay … only there is someone so missing here. . . Jithu. . . thats would make the picture so perfect !!! Gorgeous is too short an adjective for Dhanya. . . whom I have always called Blossom !!! God Bless !

• January 23, 2014 / 8:49 pm

Thanks my lovely. I am feeling so loved reading this message and I will be your Blossom always. As far as hubby is concerned, you know how shy he is to be in front of the camera. No such problem for me šŸ™‚ <3 <3 to you.

5. Era Bhargava
    January 22, 2014 / 10:41 am

Many hearty congratulations to you and Jithin :). God bless !!!

6. Sarada Beena
    January 22, 2014 / 12:23 pm

Wow,lovely!šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ I really njoyed reading it.
    Hey it was a great news to hear about your pregnancy.Heartiest congratulations to the soon-to be mom&dad..I wish for your healthier & happier pregnancy….take care Dhanya

7. Aakriti
    January 22, 2014 / 1:17 pm

Congratulations dhanya… U r looking stunning as ever.. N I read all ur posts n u rock in all

8. January 23, 2014 / 3:08 pm

Congratulations to you. What a beautiful dress you are wearing. I really love it.

9. January 24, 2014 / 11:44 am

Congratulations Dhanya all the best to you and Jit!

10. March 14, 2014 / 2:54 pm

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Cheers

• March 14, 2014 / 5:59 pm

Hi thanks for visiting my blog. I am afraid I am not comfortable withe that idea but I would love to do guest posts for you that you can share over Facebook. Do let me know. Cheers.

11. September 3, 2014 / 4:02 am

Iā€™m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
    back down the road. Many thanks