Mothers are all slightly insane—JD Salinger
The thing about being a mom is that you almost overnight become excellent in multitasking. It is alarming how quickly we women lose our confidence as we get embroiled daily taking care of another human being. We are Moms, masters of multitasking and no matter what that’s a quality we should be unashamedly proud of. Here are some multitasking activities that I have mastered ever since the arrival of my little one.
- Working, studying and blogging while nursing.
- Doing squats while brushing teeth because time is precious.
- Sleeping (or trying to) while nursing and being baby’s all night buffet.
- Cooking while entertaining and dancing like a clown for the little one.
- Doing Kegels while watching TV.
- Actually forgetting about damn Kegels and hurriedly having tea/coffee while watching TV with one eye on the baby.
- Doing almost anything one-handed because the other is holding or soothing the baby.
- Cleaning (okay just trying to clean) the house while playing with the baby.
- Instead checking ASOS, Facebook, blog while playing.
Apparently, multitasking can shrink the brain. No wonder motherhood can make us a bit cuckoo.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great weekend ahead. Do show me your love with your likes and comments and don’t forget to follow me. 🙂