“Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.”–Tina Fey
- There are days when I genuinely feel like I will have the mother of all meltdowns. I feel like nothing is going my way and it drives me mad; on such days all I have to do is spend 15 minutes with my little girl and play with her. Something amazing happens, all the anxiety, doubts and insecurities leaves me and I feel renewed with positive energy.
- Before her I had no idea that it was even possible to love someone so much and love makes all of us better as a person.
- When she holds my hand or grabs my top with her little fingers peace envelops me.
- When she giggles and sings happily it makes me laugh even if I am exhausted to the core.
- William Wordsworth had said, “Child is the father of man,” it is perhaps true. It is amazing how this little person teaches me every day to live in the moment.
- I feel like the most important person on earth when she cries and brings the house down just because I am not there.
- Yes, it can be overwhelming and mad but it is worth it.
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great weekend. Do show me your love with your likes and comments and don’t forget to follow me. 🙂